EQUIPMENT AND VEHICLE FINANCE
We can help you determine whether it is more profitable to finance the cost of your vehicle and equipment purchases or to purchase them outright using your internal business capital.
Our experts research the market to secure the best deal for our clients.
We work with a variety of business sectors from retail outlets looking to replace shop floor equipment, to management in the construction industry who want to renew their fleet or invest in additional equipment.
From manufacturing companies purchasing bespoke machinery to farmers determining the most financially viable option of acquiring expensive machinery.
We help you to choose a suitable financing option to purchase equipment assets to meet the needs of your business.
Three Methods of Financing:
There’s a Reason Why Almost 8 of 10 Companies Choose to Finance or Lease Their Equipment!
- Save cash – Save your limited cash for other areas of your business, such as expansion, improvements, marketing or R&D.
- Keep up-to-date – Keep up-to-date with technology by acquiring more and better equipment than you could if the financing option were not available.
- Outsource asset management – Let your equipment financing company manage your equipment from delivery to disposal.
- Accelerate ROI – Rather than paying one lump sum for your equipment, make smaller payments while the equipment generates revenue.
- Customize your terms – Set customized payments to match your cash flow and even seasonal income fluctuations.
- Benefit from bundling – Bundle the equipment, installation, maintenance and more into a single, easy-to-manage solution.
- Hedge against inflation – Lock in rates when you sign your lease to avoid inflation in the future.
We’d Love to Hear from You!