Many businesses and individuals assume that no debt is good, and spending cash and reserves is better than borrowing new money.
This is not always the case. Financing business operations can be an excellent way to free up cash flow when you don’t always have the available finances to do so. It goes without saying, that not every reason is worth putting your business into debt. At Consultas, we can help your business to adopt the “Smart Borrowing” approach. This means borrowing money for the right things, which will inevitably help your business to grow and flourish.
With extensive knowledge of all sectors, our helpful staff can take care of the entire finance process from start to finish. This includes:
- Analysing the business model.
- Listening to the needs and understanding the business owner’s vision.
- Advising on the most practical, affordable solution for your needs (every business is different).
- Gathering all relevant financial information required to submit an application to the finance institutions.
- Creating a compact, effective application based on your needs.
- Fast-tracking the application straight to head office.
- Drawing down the loan facility once approved.
To have a chance of succeeding in business you need to have the right equipment. On occasion, you will need to upgrade and expand the existing equipment needed. It’s important that you talk to an advisor before seeking finance from an institution. Loans, financing and leasing are effective options for upgrading equipment.
Moving to a Bigger Premises
Whether you’re expanding your existing premises or looking to invest in a new premises, borrowing from a financial institution is the most effective solution. Financing a business premises allows your business to grow while spreading the repayments out over a fixed period.
Every now and again, opportunities come along where the potential results could be the making of your business. Our helpful team will ensure that you don’t miss this exciting new opportunity.
Some Documents You Can Have Ready for Your Meeting with Consultas:
- Financial Accounts for the last 3 years.
- 6 Months business bank statements.
- Relevant AML (Passport & Proof of Address).
- Copies of existing loan statements.